Monday, July 1, 2013

Birdhouses are Listed

Just wanted to let you know.. I've begun to list the birdhouses on Etsy. 
This pink one is one of my favorites, too. I just love those dainty little legs.. But I have a heck of of time finding them.. I had ordered some, but when they got here, they were fat and chunky... So I made this:

I think the fatter legs had more of a Halloween look to them. I listed this guy too, but it sold as soon as it was posted. But I still wanted to share it with ya:)

And for those of you who are interested.. I posted 2? Pictures of my finger on my other blog- I'd add a link- but I have no idea how to do that from my phone. Let me know if you can't find it and ill try to help you:)

Until Next Time:)

2 comments:

Valentina P. said...

Omg!!! I love it!! The pink one is my favorite!!!

Fabiola said...

Wonderful and original birdhouses.
Greetings, Faby