Friday, June 28, 2013

Finished Birdhouses


Ok! I know.. 3 posts in one day?!  But after seeing what happened to the birdhouse pictures, I want to see if I've fixed the problem. I'm still learning my phone over here, so bare with me:) 

And.. I did get the roofs and aging finished today. I dry brushed several coats of gray and green on them to give them that old feeling. The key to aging is wiping most of it off your brush before you paint. I know it sounds silly, but it only takes a little bit of paint to age minis... And you can always add more...YOU CAN NOT TAKE OFF PAINT.   
I am hoping to start listing times next week. I still have a few more things to finish up.. But here's a couple of pictures from today's garden visit:)



Ok.. I can see it didn't work with the first two pictures... Note to self.. Edit all pictures in a portrait position and not in the landscape position, or however you say it... 

3 comments:

Eliana said...

Great work! ;)

The Old Maid said...

Pretty colours! Love the legs!
Hugs

Fabiola said...

Wonderful, especially the last one.
Greetings, Faby