Thursday, November 29, 2012

I haven't been far...

I've just been taking a break:)
 
Among other things, My computer died... and I was beside myself. However...sometimes not having a computer is a good thing. Because in the mean time- I've been able to do a lot of catching up. I finally got Katie's Corner in the fish tank. It was one of those things just had to sit down one day and do.... I will have other posts of what I did and what is what.... and I still have lots to still do...
 But I am so excited to have it done.... I just couldn't wait any longer to show you!! Almost all of my favorite things are in here!
 And since I'm here.... I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what's to come in the store:) I've been working on Christmas signs. This one is a OOAK....each letter was stamped individually...where as I normally use a whole stamp. I like being able to make it custom:) I also ordered some better tree stamps... and a few other tiny stamps to help.
 This is something I've been wanting to make for a long time! And I'm really happy with how they turned out. I made 2... one with white stripes... and one with linen colored stripes.
 I had a few custom stamps made:) These are listed in the store.
 And I've finally finished up some birdhouses that have been half finished for forever now, lol. This one is from the boardgame LIFE. I used the little plastic buildings from the game board, 'redid' them and aged them with my Famous crackle finish:) I am so pleased with them!
 I've also made some birdhouses with some new bases...
There's so much to see:) But I'm going to save it for later! I will keep you posted as I get caught up...  I am still down a good computer. I have been forced to use the dinosaur- an old laptop that I think outdates the kids. Its slow, the images are blurry... and some of the letters only type when they want to.

Until Next Time...

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

Great work! These items are fantastic and perfectly harmonious.
Bye Faby

Lucille said...

I enjoyed looking at all the things in Katie's Corner. So much to look at. You certainly have been very busy and have produced many lovely things. Take care!

Pilar said...

el no tener ordenador viene muy bien de vez en cuando! esta todo precioso, felicidades, un beso

Marisa said...

they are so cute I love the bird house

Love
marisa