Monday, May 28, 2012

An Arts and Crafts House

Friday night.... the bf and I went to the most beautiful wedding at The Hermitage Museum and Gardens....when you get a chance- check out the website. You can see the front of the house there. I ran out of space on my memory card about 30 pictures in...but here's a few pics that I thought you might like to see.

We loved this girl, and all had bets going as to who would be the first person to try and make out with her. Hey- You get enough liquor in anyone, and I bet she'd be they're best friend, lol.

I loved all the planters around the grounds. Gave me lots of inspiration for more garden urns! Look at the green moss around the bottom- Love it:)

The house itself is built in the Arts and Crafts style... and OMG, there was so much detail:)

Just look at all that work:) Makes you wonder how long it took someone to carve all that?

Or how many people carved it? Was it just one person that did all this? It's just so stunning!!

I'm sure I could spend a whole day here just taking pictures....They have a rose garden here that one day the bf and I would like to see. You know we love our roses:)

Lol... Thought you might like to see what me and the bf are looking like theses days:) We don't ever get a chance to get all dressed up, so it was nice to have an excuse to look all 'fancy':)

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.....

until next time...

5 comments:

Ara said...

The house is amazing - I don't blame you for wanting to spend all day there! You guys look fabulous!!! hugs, ara

Ana Anselmo said...

Lovely pictures!!!!!!! (all of them!!!)
hugs

The Old Maid said...

Great Coulple!
And beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing them!

Caseymini said...

Katie, the best photo of the bunch is the last one. Your dress is beautiful. It sounds like a perfect day for a wedding.

Unknown said...

You are both so beautiful! And I really like your dress.
What a wonderful place!
Mona