Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Birdhouses for a New Year...

I'm finally getting some of those birdhouses finished from Christmas, and thought I'd take a second to share a few with you. Hopefully tomorrow I can get them listed. I've put snow on a few and really like how they've turned out! What do You think? And I'm also using a new perch- It's a kitchen sink faucet:)

Of course I did my normal ones with the doorknobs in Christmas colors....

And even did a few without snow. This one I did to look like an old Brass doorknob- I thought it looked better than the cream...

But I have to say- I'm really in love with the faucet ones:)

....now if I could only get my hands on the rest of the things I day dream about.....

I have way Too many ideas in my head!

Until Next Time:)

9 comments:

Caseymini said...

Very original Katie...I love the rust!

Kim said...

Katie- I love, love, love the one with the faucet handle!!

cockerina said...

Oh! Katie, are very nice and original! I like the one with the snow above and the green one! you are very good imagination, I love your work!
xxx Caterina

Kathi said...

You have wonderful ideas in your head! I love the little faucet perches too! SO CUTE!

Fabiola said...

Fantastic and original idea!
Bye Faby

Caseymini said...

Katie, the rust is really well done. I love it! Very cute houses!

Lena said...

Katie,I really, really love your birdhouses!
You made a great job as always!

Lena!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad, Katie, that you have too many ideas in your head! Love all the birdhouses :)

Ana Anselmo said...

I love these ones with the faucet!!!
hugs