Thursday, August 4, 2011

I added Travertine to these...

While at the Home Depo buying house paint the other day, I picked up a few Travertine 1 inch tiles.

On this one, I used one at the top, and one at the bottom, I can use it either way, too. I love the texture and the softness of the Travertine.

I used a darker tile for the brown one, I think it goes well with the white bust:)

The one at the bottom is a wooden egg holder, crackled and aged.... I like how they look together!

...until next time...

3 comments:

Jollie said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE travertine too ;-)

Big hugs also for the kitty cats :-)
Jollie

Lucille said...

Very interesting, kathi! They would be just the thing for someone's miniature garden. They are special!

Cinderella Moments said...

That does look fantastic! I love travertine!

hugs,
Caroline