Monday, March 7, 2011

Retail Thearpy...

I know, I'm suppose to be working, but I couldn't help it....I had to go to the bank. And since I was already over in that direction.... I figured I'd pop in to the thrift store to see what I could find.... Don't worry, I only spent $2!! The tin on the right reminds me of a picture of my mother when she was little. She was probably 5, and she was hanging up her doll clothes on the line.... The paper mache' box with the squirrels was also too cute to pass up. Both were $.45!! Then in front is a pillow case! That was $1!! I love girlie pillows!! And I could not pass up those pink flowers!


Oh, and I forgot to add this one in earlier! I was trying to take a picture of the pandas last night.... and as you can see......Cleo is helping... too cute!

OK...ok

Back to work I go
Until Next Time...

1 comment:

onbeingaminimum said...

Your kittens are simply gorgeous. Will you keep all of them? a big family of kitties!!