Monday, March 28, 2011

New Signs

I just got done listing some new signs in Etsy... and wanted to tell you about what I did different. I ordered these little stamps from NORAJANE on Etsy..... I bought a fern stamp to use with my garden signs.... and if I'm right Giardino is garden in Italian....This one is my favorite:) And I also bought a coffee cup stamp to do Cafe signs with. They have soo many stamps- You might even find something you need there! This is another one of my Favorite stamps! And now that I think about it... I should probally do a green one for Cora's nursery..... This will go up in Etsy later this afternoon. Not to sure what I'm doing next...... The weather kind of has me wanting to go crawl back in bed...lol ....Until Next Time......

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Your signs are SO great, Kathi!
Love, Susanne

My Wee Life said...

Love the new signs :)

Lataina said...

Katie, these are AWESOME!!!!! The added images to the words are oh so fab!!!! =)

Ana Anselmo said...

so cute the sign with the little bunnies.....
May be to make a little shop that sells ( Katie's)signs, it will be lovely!
hugs
Ana

Nicole said...

I like your work very much, Kathi. The signs with the cute images are brillant :-)

Jackie said...

Katie - I received my first delivery of signs last night, thank you :-) I love the new ones you are doing too, such fun x