Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting sidetracked...

Yeah, I know....I'm suppose to be finishing the churches and the birdhouses...But I couldn't help it. Kat is working on a nursery project for a friend, and some of us are helping her out. She's doing a nursery with a Panda theme... So I thought I'd break out the clay.... You can also see the bases for some new signs on the left. I made a couple for Kat's project, and made a few that will get listed later this week.


And here are my panda's. The kids have been teasing me about my 3-D eyes, but I like them like that:) Gives them more personality! Either way...they'll be fine sitting on a shelf with other pandas!


And here are my rejects. It's been awhile since I played with the clay, so my fingers are a little rusty. I went ahead and added tongues to these, and my kids have since claimed them.

Don't think I'll be doing much more tonight. I've got a bit of a headache from being on the computer too long. I get hung up in Etsy every time! There's just so much to see! I did manage to order a few more jam jars... Here soon I'll have enough to start playing with~ I need lots and lots of Jam for Marshmallow Manor:) I've also ordered some toys to add to some of my collections. When they come in, I'll share them with you! LOL.... I know, I know; I have all these posts to get to:) Gives me something to do this week.

So

Until Next Time..........

6 comments:

MiniKat said...

The pandas are adorable Katie! I love their eyes. :-) Thanks a million!

Kathi said...

Oh my goodness! Your bears are SO cute!!! Love the "rejects" too!
Is there one small enough to go on my diaper cake? 1/2"? That would be adorable!

Katie said...

Hi Kathi....I'm hoping one of those small ones fit on the cake- they're about 5/8 of an inch tall though(including their ears)...I've got my fingers crossed...

MiniKat said...

Worst case is I make two tiny ones... One for the lamp and one for the cake. I'm hoping I only have to make one though. ;-)

Ana Anselmo said...

they are soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
Katie, I am doing lots of things for the fair, and I did suspended all the items I was selling on etsy, except one bed. I am keeping everything for selling on the fair.
But if you are interesting in something just let me know....

Kim said...

very cute Katie!!! I think they are adorable also. I really can't wait to see the Panda nursery roombox when it is finished- so much talented work going into it :)