Monday, August 9, 2010

Trip: Part 2

Before we left Luray.....We stopped at the Car and Caravan Museum....

*Thought a few of you would like this: Isn't it beautiful:)


Then there was the Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang car...or at least a car I thought looked like the Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang car. The car is actually a 1925 Royal Royce
.......And in the back is an old Paddy-Wagon.


Really wish my boys had been with me, They would of loved this place:)


Look at the leather! I just love the colors in it.....Yes, for those of you who are paying attention, I had a lot of color moments on this trip, haha.


And our last stop was the Garden Maze. Now it was Hot!! 105 degrees hot! So, needless to say, we kinda ran through the maze.....

At about the middle of the maze, you can lookout and see where you've been. As soon as the bf saw the fountain, he just had to get closer....

And well....Cora got as close as she could! LOL, It was soooo hot! I'd of put my head in it too, if I had had any sense!

After we left here....We headed for Moundsville West Virginia...............
Be back later with the rest of the story!

No comments: