Monday, August 9, 2010

Guess What??

My Brother in Law fixed my computer! How awesome was that:)

So now that I've spent all day playing with my pictures, thought I'd take the time to show you a few:)

Recently we took Cora to summer camp, and on the way, managed to stop and see a few things. Our first stop was at Luray Caverns......

I know you can't really tell what much is......I took a lot of close up photos cause I was more interested in the texture and colors of things...
I LOVE all the surfaces.....

And the shift in colors....And the tones of colors.....

((Feel free to click on any of these images to make them bigger...there's so many layers in these photos!!))

The next image reminds me of polymer clay, You know when you make a "mokume gane" cane and take slices off of it....

I almost want to say these are called Draperies..... And again.....Another texture that stimulates the eye:)
** (You can't touch anything in the cavern, so it's all eye-candy in here)

Love the 'wet flowy' look here.....So many 'waterfalls'!

Took this photo for the colors.......Don't they remind you of marble, or wood or leather.....

And here's one looking down into one of those colorful rock thingies.....
Hope you enjoyed this inspiration..........
I'm ready to repaint the whole trailer because of it, Bah hahaha....

1 comment:

Sans! said...

I went from seeing "ghost" to stones ! What an incredible trip I am sharing with you and Rosanna :).