Friday, November 20, 2009

Just a few things to hold you over.....

Well....I haven't gotten a darn thing made this week and I'm going to blame it on the kitties! I forgot how time consuming babies can be, lol!!

I did manage to make it to the mall yesterday, and I found this!! And look, there's even a sailboat! I have several things put away to do a beach house one day.....and this will be perfect!!


Switching gears here........I had someone ask me where I got the paint finish from on the little shelves I redid........and here it is: Have I ever told you that I love books!! All kinds of books. This isn't a miniature book, but it does have lots of ideas that can be reduced! There's a section for decorating, a section about floral arrangements.......and the last section is about Country Cooking~ all made from fresh ingredients out of your garden:) It's really a pretty book! So many gorgeous pictures!!

...and here's the shelf with the paint finish on it......I just love this color combination!


And what would be a post without a picture of a kitty, or 2.....lol??
This is T-Boy (short for tabby-boy)
He's still really unsure about us humans....but he will let me hold and cuddle him......that's if no one else is around!

And last but not least........Here's Ginger with her favorite toy!! .........Yup! That's Otis' tail in her mouth!!!! Otis is such a good Uncle.....some days, hehehe.......
....So, until next time......Maybe one day soon I'll actually make something!

3 comments:

Kim said...

oh- you must be keeping Ginger- she is adorable!!!! what a good boy Otis is- give him lots of kisses from me :)

Debbie said...

Ginger is so cute, I think that baby is going to be staying with you. She looks like she's going to be a really fluffy cat..xx

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Cats, eh?
I LOVE that little lighthouse!
Mercedes