Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Come see what Ana sent me!!

Look at what I received over the weekend!!! Ana from http://miniaturesforever.blogspot.com/ sent me a package all the way for Portugal!! First we have a beautiful book about Curtains. I can't tell you how many times I've looked through this book since I got it! And she even wrote a special message to me inside the cover:)

She also sent several different kinds of paper.....a decal sheet, a sheet of shrink it paper, miniature paper dolls.....a shiny silver paper....


And....There's a kit in the upper left corner to make a shelf with hooks and a mirror! She made a small carpet that I plan on putting under the chess table that will one day be going the bf's 'Man Room'. There's 3 beautiful flower prints.......and A post Card with a rooster explaining the meaning behind "The Cock of Barcelos"......

...and she sent me a tiny Rooster! Look at those colors~ It matches the post card perfectly!!! It's going to live in Cora's Kitchen!! The two bears will go in her nursery!!

Thank-you again, Ana!! I still can't get over how fantastic that book is......It has me totally sidetracked from everything else:) !!!

5 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Wow! What a great package of wonderful things, you lucky girl!
Mercedes

Sans! said...

Ana is an absolute sweetie. The cockerel is amazing!

Miss Tara Ericson said...

The curtains kit looks soooo good. I want to see what you make. Will you post a tutorial about it?

I sent you a bunch of my new items in miniature.

Luv,
Tara

Ana Anselmo said...

I'm so happy! you know, Katie, I really feel that to give is so wonderful as to receive.
A great hug from Portugal
Ana

Kim said...

It is all wonderful!! I also cannot wait to see the curtains you make :)