Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Look at What I found today!!!

While at the mall earlier, I wondered into the 'art' store to see if they had any new Calico Critters......And while they were out of them on the shelf, they actually had a few under the counter. I picked out the Cottontail family to go with the baby I bought a while ago...he's the one not in the box.....



...they also had a grandparent set that hopefully will be there the next time I go..... these guys are very addicting! And soooo cute!

2 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Those critters are super cute, I have managed to resist buying them so far...it's the little ponyville ponys that get me hooked every time!
Mercedes

MiniKat said...

A set of grandparents? Where were you shopping?? I have the core family set. But had never seen the grandparents.... hmmm...