Thursday, April 9, 2009

One little...Two little...Three little Packages on their way...

Today....I actually made it to the post office. 2 pineapple dish sets are on their way to good homes here in the USA....And one little package for someone who has no clue I'm mailing it to her.........lol...I just love surprises!!! OH**** And I learned something new today. You CAN'T put tape over your postage stamps or it makes them unusable!!! And here I was taping them down so they didn't fall off....Hahaha. So, Chris don't laugh when you see that your box is covered in stamps...I was trying to use up what I had left, and trying to save a dollar.....Hahaha, In other words, I paid double shipping...Haha, I'm not Mad, it was only $2......I just wanted to share the humor with ya'll! LOL...

And look what I found yesterday at Kmart...A pink power ranger and 2 Poohs....One's a Scorpio (My youngest is a Scorpio) and the other is a Libra.......Any Libra's out there that would like to have a mini Pooh...Just let me know. The Pooh's actually come out of their costumes!!! Too cute!

No comments: