Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I just want it Fixed!!!

Between the electrical problems in the house, and my own internal electrical system......I give up!! Can't someone, somewhere out their wave their magic wand and make it all better, lol!! Ugg!

OK.....
So, I've tried to write Minikat 3 times now, and every time, I get half way through the email and my computer dies.......%$*%$*^$ So, Kathleen...I haven't forgotten about you...just trying to get it together over here.....

*Tara, I tried to email you and it came back to me? My email address is Drakonfly3@verizon.net Maybe you'd have better luck?!

*ROSANNA! I LOVE MY LEMONS!!! I will post pictures soon, but I wanted to let you know that I got them! And they're awesome!!! The cake is already in Cora's kitchen.....and the crate of lemons is going in Katie's Corner. And I love the juice making scene!!! I'm going to have to do something special with that.....it deserves it own spotlight!!! Thanks a million Rosanna!!!

*Mercedes......the cats are enjoying playing 'King of the Hill' on your box....And Otis has even managed to start eating a corner off it...lol......I really gotta get this thing in the mail, huh!!

*Debbie, Tessie, Zar, and Heather....I'm getting there, I promise. OK......

Well, let me post this before I lose power......I sure do miss being able to share things when I want to share them....dang on Electrician!!! Come on already!!!

3 comments:

rosanna said...

Hi Kate, I'm happy you got them. It seems that everything has arrived safe and sound.Hugs

MiniKat said...

Eek! Sounds like you are in a pickle. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon! *hugs*

Miss Tara Ericson said...

I got it.