Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a quick note...

I tell ya, if it ain't one thing....it's another. Now, I'm having eletrical problems around here.......and of course it happens to be on the wall that the computer is attach to. Uggg....Just shuts off when it wants to.....and so do the lights, ect. Still waiting on the eletrican to get here.......he was suppose to be here at noon on Saturday~ I'd say he's just a little late! Then, yesterday.....I somehow managed to delete 500 pictures off my memory card. Can't tell you how bad I want to cry!!! All those pictures from Disney......gone! And now.....my camera wants to act up. Gees........will you all just work properly, please!


But on the Bright side..........I've been awarded another 2 awards.......:)

*Jody from http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/ gave me one last week......(Sorry, it took me so long to get to it!)

*And Brenda from http://brendasminiatures.blogspot.com/

Thank-you Jody and Brenda for reading my blog. I'm glad to be able to share this hobby with all of you!

Please see http://katiesclaycorner.blogspot.com/2009/02/hope-your-ready-for-long-one.html for my 5 addictions and the 5 people I choose.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope you soon get the electrics sorted out..

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Hi Katie, Sorry it took me so long to post the birdhouse pics. Big storm here in the weekend and I couldn't get the computer off my son (better to have him occupied and not annoying his sister!) I used those colours because they were all I had. I need to get some yellow I think. Sorry to hear about your camera, that would be devastating to lose all those pics.
Hang in there!
Mercedes

A. Wright said...

I see that you've already been given this award but I picked you as one of my 5 too.