Thursday, March 19, 2009

I gotta package from My Mom today...

Look what she found...Some mini Star Wars figures for the Toy Store. I used a picture out of a book as the background (Learned this from Mercedes, who learned it from San)....Used a box of tissue as a prop, covered that with the part of my jacket that is lined with faux fur....and set up the characters for a group shot.....managed to get one decent picture.......
....before Otis came in and took over. I guess he thinks he's a better subject to take pictures of.....

Here's a few of the figures I picked up at Disneyland this past summer.....

....and one day, I'll build a Toy Store that is a cross between this....

....and this:
Isn't my Mom the Best! You'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what else she sent me.....I'll give you a hint, It's something for Cora's House! OK, see you tomorrow!

Oh Wait! One more fun picture before I go...thought this was funny! It will make a cute poster for the Toy Store, HUH?? LOL!

3 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Nice work with the book! And yes, you do have a great mum!
Mercedes

Anonymous said...

Neat stuff, lucky you. I miss that. Nice pic but... I keep thinking of hair - a giant toupee! haaa!

Katie said...

LOL! Chris, after I took the picture, I was thinking they looked like they might of been sitting on top of Chewy's head or something, lol.....