Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Challenge You........

Do ever find yourself wanting to 'make' something, but have no idea what to do. I find myself in this predicament all the time! The other night I decided to sit down with a piece of paper and list all my favorite things. WHY, You ask?? So that the next time I'm bored, I can pull out this list and have a visual idea of what I want to develop.


~A Few of my Favorite Things~
Polymer Clay, Colored Pencils, Pottery, Markers, Crayons
ART
Miniatures
Photography
Animal Prints- faux!!
Africa! Hippos
Cats: Lions, Tigers, Mt Lions, House cats, ect!
Things with wings: dragonflies, ladybugs, fairies
Fantasy: Mermaids, Dragons, Unicorns, Gnomes
The Green Man
Castles
Horseback riding
Gypsies
Europe: Wales, London
Hedgehogs
Otters
Weather: the rain, storms, Thunder and Lighting, the wind
Nature: Water- waterfalls, rivers, streams, lakes,
the beach- waves and sand castles
Swimming
Meadows, moss, fields of flowers
Gardens, Arbors, rock paths, bricks
Stones and rocks, healing rocks, gemstones
White picket fences and rocking chairs
Weeping willow tree, mushrooms, ivy, daisies, lilies, zinnias, lavender, daffodils, tulips
Hawaiian flowers/ prints, colors
The original Volkswagen Bugs and Jacked up trucks
Anything Disney
Color: Pink, yellow, purple, green, orange and blue……….The rainbow!
Silver
Halloween, witches, black cats, spells
Ghosts and Haunted Houses
Pumpkin Pie and Whipped Cream
Pink sponge cake with custard
Mac and Cheese
Blackberries, snow peas, avocados
*OK..........so here's my challenge to you............Get a blank sheet of paper and just start writing...(people & your children don't count: we all know we love our kids!)......Post what you come up with. I'm curious to see who you are......

6 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Cool idea!! Ok Here goes Katie,
Adore anything miniature obviously, and have a new love of polymer clay.
Chocolate muffins,
White wine with cadburys fruit and nut bat to eat with it!
Kentucky Fried Chicken and pizza!
Halloween and anything spooky
Christmas, not a big New Years celebration person
Disney films, witchy films, slushy romances
Flowers has to be Lillies, such a small, and last so long
Vw's, we have both old and new, Lambretta scooters!
The colour purple
Penguins
Boots, not a shoe person , just collect pairs and pairs of boots!!
Fav places, Devon and Cornwall where We'd love to live
Car boot sales to get bargains!
I collect gothic fairy statues, anything Bettyboop, Wallace and Gromit
Tiffany Lamps
The smell of New born babies
BED ( oh to get a good nights sleep!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of fun, sure theres loads more but Ill take up all your page LOL xxxxx

Jo Raines said...

Hmmmm . . . . . and you say I can't list my husband ???? This is interesting. I'll have to find time to sit down (without a book or hand work). I had made a resolution to start reading again, something I really love but haven't done except for going on vacations and when I read a book, I usually devour it picking it up every moment I get to sit down. So far in about three months, I've read about five paperbacks and have really loved every minute of it even when the book wasn't particularly enthralling or my cup of tea!

Jody

Katie said...

Hey Kate....I was a manager at KFC for 5 years, and loved almost every moment of it! Oh...the stories I could tell.....lol...I miss it! And I love Betty Boop and Wallace and Gromit! I also forgot to mention Fraggle Rock earlier...Can't forget my Doozers!!

Jody...so whatca reading? The only book I have actually managed to finish in the last year was Marley and Me! That book either had me crying or laughing so hard it hurt!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Katie, I don't know if there'd be enough paper in the country for me to ever finish such a list!
Mercedes

Caseymini said...

Katie, my list would be way to long to put in a blog entry. I am going to have to think about this one for a while. Good idea though.

Miss Tara Ericson said...

Pooh Bear
Rainy weather
Van Morrison
Pippi Longstockings
My Church, Scientology ...kinda like a religion of religions, it means knowing how to know.
Theater, going to and being in
Steak, mmm... and with garlic mashed potatoes.
And films, all decades, positive ones
My dentist, he reminds me of Gene Wilder in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Art, the making of it
And my galaxypress.com books, esp the audio ones
I also thought Twilight was the best movie I had ever seen