Monday, March 9, 2009

A bookcase for Cora's house...

I've started working on a bookcase for a room in Cora's house. The room was once part of the bathroom, of which I thought was too big, so I broke it down into 2 rooms.......a bathroom and a sitting room. Anyways, I've run outta wood.......so the actual shelves will have to wait. This book shelf is going to be fun to fill.........books, family pictures, extra linens......what else????
*Oh, and a just a suggestion......Wear a pair of gloves before you stain shingles, unless you like walking around all day with brown hands.........this was after washing forever!!

3 comments:

Ana Anselmo said...

eh! eh! just like mine in this precise moment....
hugs
Ana

Debbie said...

LOL.. Katie it looks like you've been playing with fake Tan.. The shelving unit looks great tucked in the corner.

Anonymous said...

I never wear gloves and you can always tell by my hands which project I am working on - paint, stain, or cuts. LOL It will wear off before you know it.