Monday, March 23, 2009

And Even More Pineapples!

Aren't you excited!! Hahaha......Don't worry, I'm starting to get over it myself. Here's what I made today:

I really like the pots with the little handles, too!! I tried to make a cutting board, but it turned out a little too big; although, it will probably work for Cora's Barbies~ looks a little trippy, doesn't it! (You should be able to click on these pictures to make them bigger) Look, I even attempted to make a salt and pepper shaker!

Thought I'd show you the progress so far....It will be interesting to see how many of these we can fit into Cora's kitchen!!

......and it will be scary to see how many of these little things I have left over. Maybe someone out there would like to do a trade? Cora gets first dibs......and then I'll put a set together and post a blog about it.....

Until tomorrow......

6 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Yep, 'trippy's the word! How do you find the time?
Mercedes

Debbie said...

Katie you've been busy. Cora's going to love em..

CA Verstraete said...

very cool! hey I'd be willing to trade (what?) for some teapots, canisters and jars. Can always use those. Need any more wizard stuff? Plants?

Tallulah Belle said...

Are you dreaming pineapples yet...bet you won't eat one in a while.

The size of that cane really made me laugh.

The end results look great though !

Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

Hey Katie!
Who knew thier could be that many pineaples in one room! LOL!! Love the pots!
BTW... Got the "vase" Hubby loved it! LMAO!
Check out my quilts on my blog!

Caseymini said...

Katie, aren't we a pair? You are turning into one giant pinapple and I am an alligator! LOL The dishes look great! Cute teapots!