Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok, so we gotta go back to Christmas pictures for a minute! I finally put a tree up, but held off on decorating it....bet you can't guess why, LOL!!! See how he has his foot out to catch himself...too funny!See, here's the tree in all it's glory. Yup! That's a barbie sitting on top....What???? Every tree needs an angel!I did manage to get one single piece of trim cut for the living room in Cora's House. Yeah, it was hard work, hahaha! Anyways I plan on mounting long, brown, suede curtains behind that trim, just gotta figure out how to do it. I got the trim done in the master bedroom.......and the baseboards. Even recovered those 2 little chairs to match the bed!And as usual, the inspector came by to make sure I was doing a good job! Luckily, he liked it!!Oh...and this is probably one of my favorite things I've almost finished. One day I will make a man roombox for the bf, and he is a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan...........so, I figured he needed a Dallas Cowboy shadow box!! I found this sticker pack at Michael's a long time ago, and knew just what I wanted to do with it. I just had to make the shadow box!! LOL, sometimes the hardest thing is just getting started! Anyways, this is what I came up with. I used some scrap dollhouse house carpet as my backing, and just stuck the 'stickers' down! All it needs now is a piece of 'glass'.

And then there's the jewelry I've been working on. Remember my polymer clay beads? I made a few bracelets for Valentines............even made some just like this, but with a charm that reads 'Hope'. I figured it would make a nice gift for a breast cancer patient!Ok, that's it for tonight! I have so much catching up to do it's ridiculous!! I skimmed through a few blogs earlier, and still need to go back and leave comments!! You guys have been working on some neat stuff!
See ya later!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

The Flying Cat with the tree made me laugh.
What a great idea for the shadow box.
The bracelet looks lovely.
So glad your back with us Katie.. x