Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Good Buys!

While shopping at AC Moore's the other day I came across these treasures! First is ribbon that could be used in the nursery....haven't decided how yet.....lol, but for a dollar a roll, I couldn't help myself!
Then I found this mini easel and canvas. Perfect, huh!! They were $1.99 a piece, and now that I think about it, I probably should of bought more!I also found seed packs at the Dollar General, they were priced 3 packs for a dollar. Although the seeds that are in each jar, Don't match their labels....I figured no one would know the difference. The seed jars will live in Katie's Corner......You see them in the back??

OK.....well I'm off to find something productive to do. If that's possible, LOL....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The Jars look Fab on the rack. The ribbon you brought could you cut the bib out and use it on a miniature baby?

Caseymini said...

Katie, where'd you get the jars? They are great!