Friday, December 19, 2008

Starting to get it Together!

I finally dug out the Christmas stuff....See Debbie, I told ya I had one like the boys:)Made a few Christmas presents.....My sisters will be getting this for Christmas:And my Mom and Dad will be getting this......It has all my favorite pictures from this year!And well........If your tired of kitty pictures, you might want to RUN........

Here's Otis napping, love how he has his feet propped up on the couch! And well..Here's Otis sleeping with his head down........don't understand how that's comfortable, but OK?And Ms. Pocus found the banana basket.....See her foot sticking out, too funny!!!And here's Otis and Daddy taking a nap. Poor Otis, Daddy is hogging the couch, you see how Otis has his feet...he's pushing on the couch so Daddy doesn't get any more space.....Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Katie, just shows we both have good taste... LOL

Angelus said...

How could anyone git tired of pictures of your kitties. They are so adorable, and always make me smile. I hope Santa fixes your computer, and your printer. Have a great Christmas and thanks for sharing your kitties.