Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Tried to Make Life Easy......

I'm starting to get somewhere with this Christmas stuff, I think! About a month ago, I bought Christmas cards.......I even got return labels, stickers and addresses on them, Yup, I was on a roll. About 2 weeks ago, I had the kids sit down and sign all the cards.......I just had to wait till I had a little extra money, so I could get pictures developed. I normally send a collage of pictures of the kids with my Christmas cards........However, my printer died about a month ago, so I was out of luck there....so I figured I'd enclose my favorite picture of the kids from this year. Remember, I was on a roll, LOL........until I got home and realized that the pictures I got are TOO big for my Christmas cards, UGG! And I can't trim them down, cause I jumped the gun and wrote on the backs of the pictures....in other words, if I trim them I'll end up cutting off part of what I wrote! Gees!!!!! Thank goodness I'm a pack rat, or I wouldn't have all those extra envelopes from last year!! So, Yes, I had to re-address all my Christmas cards, I sure know how to make things hard, huh!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like something I'd do Katie.. LOL..

Debbie said...

Katie, found this Dutch site that my be of interest to you. It shows you how to make miniature plants.
http://casita-mini-1.jouwpagina.nl/
Hope you & your family have a wonderful Christmas.. Mini Hugs