Sunday, August 17, 2008

Easier than I thought!

OK, I've figured out what this stuff is called~ It's vinyl tile, at least that is what was on my sales receipt when I bought the 'wood' ones this weekend. Can you believe they were on clearance for 75 cents each???
I'm going to use the 'wood' ones to do the parents bedroom. I've only put one tile in here, so you can get an idea of what it will look like when I'm done. They're sticky tiles, and very easy to cut! Then, as I was giving the kids the last of the Caprisun's, I decided to try and see if I could shrink it. I took it outside, broke the box down flat, then took a picture. I came inside and loaded the picture into my PhotoImpact Pro program and took it in the print preview page and shrunk it down to the size I wanted.
I printed it out, then cut it out........turned out pretty well, huh! Feel free to copy the above picture into your print program and play! Good Luck!

No comments: