Wednesday, July 2, 2008

...something simple today...

Looks like Otis has moved into the new dollhouse?!?! I think he's been in every room at least twice! So, still taking it easy over here......but I did muster up some energy to paint some paper plates....yes, even when you don't feel well, you can still find something easy to do. I was trying to help my daughter pick out colors for the new house. She wants aqua, but a light aqua. So I started with the paint right from the bottle and kept adding white till I got to the lightest possible tint. Then we decided on what she wanted. So far, the plan is this.....the top color will be the house color, and the other two colors plus white will be on all the trim. **These next 2 pictures are of some minis I bought from Disneyland. The first picture is all the ones that I got for myself. The second picture is of the ones my youngest picked out. They come grab-bag style, 3 to a bag. He got two Ewoks, so he gave one to me.
These would look great in a toy shop, or in a child's room. I think my youngest needs a roombox for his Star Wars ones!!



1 comment:

Caseymini said...

Katie, I can't wait to see what you do with Otis' new house. He sure does look at home there. Isn't that why we build mini houses? It's so our cats can have a place to hide.