Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Polymer clay brick work.....

Before anyone things I have run away, I thought I better get a picture or two up. Recently I got a couple of comments on making tile out of clay. So today, I thought I show you some bricks and stones made out of clay. It couldn't get any easier. They have a brand of clay that looks like stone, it only comes as a set, but I am sure you can find something to do with the rest. I will have to get the name of it. The gray stones in the picture below are made with this clay. The bricks are made with terracotta colored polymer clay, with black embossing powder and sand mixed in. Easy, huh??
And see what you can do with them.....Look at the brick work around the door and the stones embedded into the house.

1 comment:

Ana Anselmo said...

good idea! it's really amazing what we can do with polymer clay...the only limit is our imagination and creativity.
mini hugs from Portugal
Ana