Friday, July 25, 2008

Mounting the Tech Decks

Yesterday was spent trying to get caught up with life. Car needed a oil change, and errands had to be ran. I did, however, manage to play around with my sons Tech Decks. I bought some Command decorating clips~ I think they're meant to hang up Christmas lights......but clip on nicely to the decks. I do however have to add a beam to the wall to attach the clips to. Nothing is attached yet, I was just playing around with where the boards will go. Still have to frame out the window and the door, but I still like where this is going. My son seems to be pretty happy with it, too!!

2 comments:

CA Verstraete said...

Very cool room! Wow! Love the decals!
Testing to see if I can post. I think I found the 'secret' to making it work - have to be signed in first, not after. ha!

Ana Anselmo said...

Nice shop! surely your boys are loving every moment.
I must confess, I am a Otis' fan!!!!! the photos are great.
love from Portugal
Ana
(I hope to have time to make something mini this week-end)