Tuesday, July 22, 2008

He said he didn't need NO tape......

I finally have all the rooms painted!! Still needs a little touching up here and there, but I'm glad that's over with....talk about boring!! It amazing how many positions Otis can find in the doll house. I love Kitty toes, he slept with his feet up like this for hours!! And then he slept like that for the rest of the afternoon. If you look real close, you will see that I actually painted around my cat. LOL....He made a great arm rest! I love how he has his feet propped up! Like he's been working hard, or something!
And the bf even did some work yesterday! Of course, he didn't need the blue tape I had just bought, he is very resourceful~see how he has the top piece propped into place. The carpenter in him is too smart for me, I got an interesting lesson on 'house parts'.....LOL.......and today, I don't remember a thing....hehe
It's getting there......

No comments: