Monday, July 28, 2008

Another pencil sharpener

Every year, I take my 2 older kids to West Va for summer camp. This year, we stopped by the Va Safari Park. It's a drive thru zoo, and we had a blast feeding and petting all the animals. As you can see, the zebra stuck his whole head in the car looking for a snack.
The kids go to a special camp for kids with asthma...this year the theme is Christmas in July
And the camp is in Jackson's Mill........that's the mill across the pond. I took this picture last year, but it's one of my favorite pictures.....so I thought I'd share.
They have a little general store on the grounds.......and I found a miniature!! It's some kind of loom for making wool.........And for the Otis fans..........See how he's sleeping? When I first walked in the room, all I could see was his feet hanging out...and looked like something bad had happened.............He was sleeping so hard, it took me a couple of minutes to wake him up~ Crazy Kitty!

Well, I'm taking a break today, but will be back soon with something crafty!

2 comments:

Ana Anselmo said...

(LOL) what to say, you must put here a slide show with all the photos you have taken - Otis and the Dollhouse....
(take a look to my blog miniaturesforever, ...I have done a few things this week-end)

Tonyina said...

Me gusta tu blog igual ke tus trabajos, pero lo ke me ha dejado maravillada es otis, felicidades
Un saludo Amanda