Saturday, June 14, 2008

More favorites

I love this time of year, not for the hot, humid days, but for the flowers that are blooming in my garden. Aren't they beautiful?! A few blogs ago, I showed you pictures of a few of my little things. I knew I had more, I just had to find them. Well, I didn't realize I had this many stored away. I did happen to ask my Mom where she got them....and she said it was to long ago to remember, lol. So, I'm still clueless....the only thing I know is they all have a sticker on the bottom that says: Made and hand painted in Scotland.I also came across these little guys. I did find some info online about them. They are made by Wade Productions, in 1981. These are the 2nd set of what was called the Hatbox Collection. I did at one time have all that came with the set, but through the years, some have gotten lost. They stand under 2 inches, and only one is broke. Thumper is missing the tip of his ear. In the picture below there is Big Mama (the owl), then Thumper, and then there is Boris, Tramp and Lady from Lady and the Tramp. ( I had to look hard for Boris, I didn't know who he was, LOL.)


No comments: