Monday, June 9, 2008

It's the Little Things....

Most of today was spent daydreaming about all the different types of doors I could make. I googled fairy doors, and was inspired by so many things, my brain hurts. I did; however, break out the polymer clay and make 2 handles for my already done doors. I also added a little more moss at the top to make it look more natural. All I need to do now is find a frame for it, and I think it's done. Oh, I also added another wash of brown paint to the front door to get rid of that boring gray.And my English Cottage is finally done!! LOL~ OK, I've been putting this house off for a year now all because it needed a handle. I had made some, but they were too big. It's crazy what one can procrastinate about! If you'd like to read more about the making of the english cottage, check out my very first blogs....you will also get to see my hobbit hole...one of my favorites!!

1 comment:

Ana Anselmo said...

I was making a search on the web, about paperclay, and I found your lovely blog!!!
What a coincidence, I also have a blog in blogger.com, I also love to make miniatures....
My blog is in Portuguese, but you can see the pictures and a translation is available, just clic on the UK flag. (sometimes with weird results LOL)
I will visit your blog soon, to see what is going on! Luck you having dollhouse shops near by...