Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chocolate MIlk????

Remember the fireplace that I ripped out of Cora's old house??
See what it looks like now. I covered the fireplace in paper clay, then sprayed it with American Accents Stone. I still need to make a mantle that I like......LOL...I have made 2 so far that I don't like, haha.
And here is a picture of where I'm at with the pink room. I started filling the China cabinet yesterday, and put a few things on the metal shelf in the corner. I do believe the bunny in the chair will be donated to my daughter's nursery, it's just too big for this room. I still have a long way to go, still not trying to put anything in here permanently until after I get the roof done.

****Oh, I'm also on the hunt for a glass of chocolate milk!! If anyone knows where I can buy one, I'd be very grateful!! Or, if you can suggest how to make one............Or if you can make one, I'll trade you a mini book for it!!!!



No comments: