Friday, February 8, 2008

Inspired by Christi Friesen

So, a few months ago, my Mom bought me all of Christi Friesen books. Isn't Mom great! The books are BEAUTIFUL!! There are 4 books total, Dragons, Welcome to the Jungle, Under the Sea, and Cats: big and small. I don't think I can find the words to describe her creativity! Her personality shines through the pages as you read. Every page has idea after idea of what to do and how to do it. If you ever buy a polymer clay book, I highy suggest you checking hers out!! Check out her site: http://www.cforiginals.com/ You won't regret it. But for now, here a few of my creatures that I made while 'studying' her books.


This poor little fella got burned in the toaster oven...but I think it adds character! These lions are from the Cats book.

Here are a few out of the Under the Sea book.I don't think you will find this guy in her books, he was more of expression of the techinques I learned......It's a hedgehog

No comments: